Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The lightest ice axe in the world! The clean design provides amazing performance especially considering how little it weighs. Perfect for glacier travel, ski mountaineering and adventure racing. The 7075-T6 aluminum alloy head and shaft meet all CE and UIAA requirements for strength and durability. However, the Corsa is not recommended for ice climbing, rugged mixed terrain, or for intense step chipping.
- The lightest ice axe in the world!
- Forged aluminum pick and adze
- Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
- Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
- Nylon spike plug on 60 and 70cm lengths keeps ice out of the shaft
- Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to the shaft
Weight: 205 g, 7.2 oz
Size: 50-60-70 cm
Modular Head: No
Head Material: 7075 Aluminum
Processing time varies. We ship most products using UPS Ground, some via the US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8AM-6PM daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not - give us a call to see if this product is available in store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review CAMP Corsa Axe