Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The most advanced mountaineering ice axe on the market. Employs the same 7075-T6 aluminum alloy as the hyperlight Corsa, but features innovative Sandvik Nanoflex® steel reinforcements on the pick and spike. The steel components dramatically increase the durability and strength of these critical points without significantly increasing the weight of the axe. In addition, the Corsa Nanotech has an aggressive single-curve shaft that provides better clearance without interfering with walking or plunging performance. Can be fit with either the sliding leash (1305) for mountaineering or the Alpina leash (1304) for alpine climbing.
- The second lightest ice axe in the world!
- Sandvik Nanoflex® steel pick and spike for durability and strength
- Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
- Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
- Nylon spike plug on all lengths keeps ice out of shaft
- Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to shaft
- WEIGHT: 250 g, 8.8 oz
- ID: 1429
- Size: 50-60-70
- Modular Head: No
- Head Material: 7075 Aluminum Nanoflex® Steel
- Shaft: 1
- Pick: 1
Processing time varies. We ship using UPS Ground.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8AM-6PM daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not - give us a call to see if this product is available in store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review CAMP Corsa Nanotech Ice Axe