Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The XLC Nanotech features the same lightweight materials and construction as the hyperlight XLC crampons with the addition of innovative Sandvik Nanoflex® steel reinforcements on the front points for increased durability, strength, and penetration on hard ice and snow. Automatic bindings offer the most secure fit for rigid boots with full toe and heel welts, including A/T and telemark boots.
- The most sophisticated mountaineering crampons in the world
- Sandvik Nanoflex® stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Automatic bindings fit most technical mountaineering and telemark boots
- CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- New dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
Weight: 560 g, 19.8 oz
Size: Eur 36-47
Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum / Nanoflex
Processing time varies. We ship most products using UPS Ground, some via the US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8AM-6PM daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not - give us a call to see if this product is available in store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review CAMP XLC Nanotech Automatic Crampons Red