Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
As Brendan Fairclough's signature handlebar, the Deity Components BF800 Brendog Handlebar is developed for the highest levels of downhill racing with its stability-enhancing combination of 30-millimeter rise and 800-millimeter width. It uses an eight degree backsweep and five degree upsweep for a bit more aggressive positioning, so you can really attack downhill courses and technical trails plunging down the mountain.
The 31.8-millimeter diameter provides a touch of extra compliance over rugged stretches of trail and technical downhill courses, but without sacrificing much in terms of strength or stiffness. In fact, you'll find the bar's 7075 T73 aluminum construction benefits from Deity's use of Gradient Butting Technology and Mono Heat Treatment, both of which result in a lighter, stiffer handlebar with better resistance to fatigue over the course of its lifespan.
- Brendan Fairclough's signature bar for downhill racing
- 31.8mm diameter for better ride quality over rough terrain
- 800mm width and 30mm rise for stability on steep courses
- 8° backsweep and 5° upsweep for a more aggressive position
- 7075 T73 alloy construction for optimal strength-to-weight
- Gradient Butting Technology increases stiffness by 20%
- Black anodized finish with colored graphics
- Alignment markers for cutting bar down
Processing time varies. We ship using UPS Ground, some items ship via US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8-6 daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not – give us a call to see if this product is available in store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Deity Brendog 800 Handlebar