Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Very light due to their aluminum construction, LEOPARD FL crampons are designed for snow approaches. The CORD-TEC flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The FLEX LOCK binding system is very well suited for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts.
- Very lightweight:
- crampons made entirely of aluminum, optimized for snow travel
- very lightweight (only 384 grams per pair)
- Very compact:
- CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag (included)
- tool-free length adjustment
- Binding system suitable for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts
NB: it is essential to test crampons with the footwear on which they will be used, to ensure compatibility.
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneema
- Crampons come with protective carry bag
Processing time varies. We ship most products using UPS Ground, some via the US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8AM-6PM daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not - give us a call to see if this product is available in store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Petzl Leopard Flex Lock Crampon